Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mikael Jasin The Golden Boy in the Making




Some people seem to have it all -good looks and tons of talents. This man is one of those lucky people.


Still humble and down to earth, Mikael Jasin, the finalist of Cleo Most Eligible Bachelor 2010 speaks of his interests and dreams.



Mikael on likings and interests

At the moment I'm still registered as a student in Melbourne with double major, which are psychology and cinema & cultural studies. Apart from that, I also work part time as a sales assistant and model in my spare time.


I have a lot of interests. Not only is in psychology and movie, I'm also interested in fashion, marketing, advertising, and modeling. By chance, they're all connected to each other, like psychology and advertising. For instance, psychology helps advertising a product, like how to manipulate customer to buy the same product in different packaging. I guess I watch Mad Men too much..hahaha



Mikael on childhood

Human beachball. That was my sobriquet till I was 14. I was overweight that people made fun of me, pinched my cheek, said I was cute and etc. At the time I thought; I don't want to be cute, I want to be cool! Hahaha...


So I decided to go on a diet and exercise at the gym. In addition to that, when I was in high school I played softball regularly so my weight automatically got in control. I still carry on this weight consciousness until now, I exercise everyday and maintain my diet.


I love cooking too, from healthy food to a "sinful" dessert. Either in Jakarta or Melbourne, I like cooking by myself.



 Mikael on hopes and dreams

I'm not too ambitious in modeling. But so long as I can be a model, why not [keep doing it]? I have a big passion for fashion. After graduate I want to enroll master degree to be a fashion buyer.


I want to make money from modeling and as a fashion buyer to open my own boutique. It'd be cool. Someday when I'm settled, I want to give back to the society, just what my mother taught me ever since I was a child.



Things you might not know about Mikael:

-His full name is Mikael Fransiskus Maria Jasin

-Mikael is the only child in the family

-His best friend is Nina Nikicio

-He loves everything music- from Frank Sinatra, Joy Division, to The Raveonettes




Creative Commons License  
Indonesian Heartthrob Blog by Furansizuka Cs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments:

Post a Comment