Saturday, January 8, 2011

Julie Estelle, in love with trust


The beauty who's been occupied with her upcoming movie 'heartbreak.com 2' looks simple and yet stunning as ever.


Same goes with her ideal wedding, simple yet stylish. 


"For me, marriage is a serious matter. Every couple must goes through the ups and downs without having to sacrifice the relationship alone. Marriage is not easy, there's so much to consider and it's not a mere having fun and party."


Dream wedding:

"I want it to locate on the beach with a simple European wedding theme. Only close family and friends will attend. I don't want to have pelaminan [dais on which the bridal couple sits] so I can get mingle with all the guests."



Favorite beach:

"It's Gili Tawangan, Lombok Island. The beach is beautiful, clean, and no cars allowed. It gives different ambiance compare to Jakarta."


The meaning of love to Julie:

"It's a FAQ but hard to answer. But for me, love is large and you can address it to anybody, to family, friends our boyfriends. When we start to love somebody it means we're willing to sacrifice for that person and accept all his shortcomings. It's the most important thing in a marriage."




Love at first sight:

I don't believe in love at first sight because I've never experienced it before. I don't know whether or not it's truly exist."


Ideal man:

"Johnny Depp...hahaha. But actually I like a man whom we can understand each other and be trusted each other. Trust is important in developing a relationship. Besides trust, he should be humorist, smart and can mingle with my friends.



 Your hope in your current relationship (with singer Ello):

"I hope it brings us there. But destiny is up to God. So now I'm just going with the flow and keeping my self stay positive. We both are still young and busy with our careers anyway."





Creative Commons License  
Indonesian Heartthrob Blog by Furansizuka Cs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments:

Post a Comment