Monday, January 10, 2011

The cool Mariana is back!

 


Indonesia's sweetheart Mariana Renata is back, still cool as ever and looks more mature than ever. 



[This is Mariana for Daniel Mananta's and Marissa Nasution's clothing lines. Honestly dear, I'm not into the lipstick. It's so 90s to my liking.]




It's been a while since the last time we heard of Mariana's activity, except that we know she's been hanging around the Australia's fashion scene. 





Having graduated from University of New South Wales, Mariana says she still sticks to modeling for career choice. In fact, she's planning to move to New York or London.


"I've been wishing to try living in those cities, and I'm still working on my visa. We'll see," she says.



Mar, as people call her, says she also wants to travel for Egypt, Tunisia, and Morocco. The travel addict says she falls in love with Komodo Island and Rocky Mountains, British Columbia, Canada - the places she's been to before.


As if the Cool Mar could never be afraid of anything, the fact is, "Thinking that someday when I get old and all my friends have died and I live alone, for me it's scary," she admits.





Turning 27 on last New Year's Eve, Mar definitely has grabbed a lot of success. What about love?


"I'm very open, because you never know whom you will fall in love with. I just want a guy who can accept me who I am."

cr. Grazia, Jan.2011



Creative Commons License  
Indonesian Heartthrob Blog by Furansizuka Cs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments:

Post a Comment