Friday, March 4, 2011

Rikas Harsa: Inspiring people is my goal



From a sales manager to a model

I went to college in Australia. When I was there I exercised regularly several times a week. After graduated I got a job in Lampung. And my diet started to go wrecked that I had to wear pants 3 times larger than it used to be.


So I started exercising all over again. Upon my friend's suggestion I joined the fitness male contest. My expectation was top 10 but I ended up as the winner!


It changed everything. Before the contest I was a manager in an automotive company, and now I'm driving off trail. Besides working in marketing communication field on regular basis, my schedule now is also filled up with photoshooting, filming, and talkshow about motivating people.




Big motorcycle is my true love

I love big motorcycles especially Harley Davidson. It also fits my job as I've been working in automotive field for 8 years. Motorcycle is my interest and my passion. I want to have my own motor company someday.


 


Money and popularity are not my goal

I'm given a wide path to modeling world, and I don't want to waste that chance. I'd do this for 150%. People said I got big money now but honestly that's not my aim. Not money, not fame.


For me, being an inspiration for many people is my biggest happiness; being a role model and tell people that healthy life that I have now can be done by anyone else too. That's my goal.




3 things you might not know about Rikas

He was a former national athlete for Karate and has obtained several medals under his belt. He also actively plays badminton.

He took double major in university: Finance and Marketing.

He can speak Japanese.



via Cleo

Creative Commons License  
Indonesian Heartthrob Blog by Furansizuka Cs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

1 comment:

  1. Indonesian Heartthrob said...
    Tolong ya kalau ambil artikel orang lain agar kamu cantumkan sumber asalnya sebagai kredit. Saya tidak keberatan kamu ambil tulisan saya diatas, tapi minta izin dulu atau tulis sumbernya dari mana. Pasti akan saya perbolehkan. Kalau cara kamu begini saya bisa laporkan blog kamu ke pihak blogger.

    ReplyDelete