Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Hot Model: Nico Page

 
 
 
Full Name: Nico Page 
Nick: Nico
Place & DOB: Germany, 7th May 1986
Height/Weight: 187cm/85kg
Language spoken: English, German, Indonesian
Education: School of Economics
Management: Sum Entertainment


Here comes the new rising model Nico Page. He's just started his career in Indonesia in 2009 and yet fashion people have already got eyes on him. His exotic look comes from a multicultural family, a German-Chinese-Indonesian descend. Let's find out more about this nice single guy.




"When I was 19 and still living in Germany, I got a modeling offer. But since I was too busy with my college, I didn't do it seriously. I only got to make several photos for my portfolio. I came to Indonesia in 2009 for a short vacation and I gave my photos to some agencies. But it was then when I went back to Germany they called me to be the model in Indonesia."




"So far I feel homey in Jakarta. Despite the traffic jam, it's quite nice working here. The people are really friendly. My days in Indonesia is sometimes so unpredictable, because the jobs always come all of sudden. Compare to Singapore or other countries, working in Indonesia is more relaxing..hehehe.."

"Actually I was still a registered student in economic major in Germany. I left my study and now I'm taking distance class. I must go back to Germany for my final exams though. Kinda complicated, but I don't mind, because my job gets me to travel to several Asian countries."
 


"I love traveling. I spent most of my money for traveling. For me there are so many interesting destinations in Indonesia. At the moment I'm crazy about diving. It's like the new world for me. I've never expected that underwater world is that beautiful. Some times ago I went to Manado and got diving license. Bunaken is so beautiful. Of course I like Bali and Lombok too. Actually there are so many places in Indonesia I'd like to explore, Sumatera for instance. But at the moment I really want to go to Komodo Island... and I'll be there this month."




What does the future holds for him? Nico says he's going to spread his wings to Hong Kong and Shanghai soon. Good luck!

via CLEO
pics 1-6 cr. Arseto Adiputra



Creative Commons License  
Indonesian Heartthrob Blog by Furansizuka Cs is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-No Derivative Works 3.0 United States License.

No comments:

Post a Comment